Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Consumer Marketing Insights Manager
Saint Joseph, MI 49085 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Consumer Appliance Industry has an immediate opening for a Consumer Marketing Insights Manager for a 6 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
ONSITE IN THE ST JOSEPH, BENTON HARBOR MI AREA - HYBRID (3 DAYS ONSITE - 2 REMOTE)
- Design and manage primary research projects, both qualitative and quantitative
- Curate, manipulate and synthesize data (e.g., attributes, transactional, behaviors, etc.) to draw conclusions and make recommendations resulting in actionable strategies
- Establish strong, collaborative working relationships with external vendors/suppliers to ensure that deliverables are consistent with project research objectives and are within the standards for quality and ethical research.
- Maximize the relationships to produce actionable, clear and value-added output
- Enable conversion from insights to action by building strong business and cross-functional relationships to become a critical component of the strategic business units
- 5+ years of research or consumer insights experience
- Bachelors or master's degree (Marketing, Business Administration, Decision Science, Economics, Marketing Research, Behavioral Psychology, Social Sciences, or related field)
- Research design and execution
- Analytical skills
- Communication and relationship building
- Microsoft Office, Google Suite