Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Change Management / Technical Writer Specialist
Redmond, WA 98052 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Change Management / Technical Writer Specialist for a 12 month + Contract opportunity. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference – every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail-oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
- Updating and Creating engineering/ regulated documentation to ensure consistancy of formating with company templates
- Researching, preparing, and editing complex technical documents.
- Ensuring documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
- Interfacing with writers, illustrators, word processors, and subject matter experts in coordinating and preparing the edited draft.
- Participating in the publishing of formatted documentation in various media.
- Maintaining current knowledge of relevant technical subject matter as assigned.
- Tracking project documentation through creation, approval, publication, and update lifecycle.
- 3 years' Change Management in a regulated environment.
- 3 years' Technical Writing experience.
- PLM systems experience.
- Document Control systems experience required.
- Experience in manufacturing industries.
- Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office experience.