Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Certified Electronics Quality Inspector
Bristol, PA 19007 US
• Perform visual, mechanical, and electrical inspection operations and basic functional tests on a select number of vendor-supplied mechanical and electronic components
• Work from wiring diagrams, assembly drawings, specifications, and general instructions to perform in-process inspection duties.
• Follow detailed instructions and refer to inspection procedures to perform basic receiving inspection duties.
• Perform basic receiving inspection/in-process inspection duties with limited instructions and direction of supervisor or working leader.
• Visually inspect PCB assemblies for use in telemetry systems and other electronic equipment.
• Check and inspect electrical wiring connections and general component layouts for compliance with applicable drawings and specifications.
• Prepare and complete inspection forms/reports and records.
• Verify identification and proper mounting of components.
• Detect and report any operating difficulties or questionable conditions to your supervisor.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
• Follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Perform other related duties assigned by the supervisor.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with 0 to 3 years experience in Quality inspection of electronic components and in-process inspection of electronic printed circuit boards and assemblies.
• 0-3 years experience with drawings and use of standard measuring tools/instruments; Ability to use basic arithmetic including decimals and fractions.
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Technical school certification or equivalent experience in electronic Quality Inspection preferred
• Must have excellent written and communication skills.
• Basic computer skills required for data entry
• Ability to lift various items up to 50 lbs in weight.
• Have the ability to communicate and interface on various Quality-related subjects daily.