Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Savannah, GA 31415 US
Impact Business Group is partnering with our Aerospace and Industrial Machine Shop in Savannah GA on an Experienced CNC Programmer.
As a CNC programmer, you will be responsible for reading and interpreting technical blueprints, inputting the design specifications, adjusting the machine cutting paths, and performing quality checks on the final product.
You may also be required to perform routine machine maintenance and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the manufacturing process. To ensure success as a CNC Programmer, you should have extensive experience working in manufacturing, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Direct Hire Position
- Hourly Pay Rate: $30-40/hr DOE and Machine Programming Exp.
- M-Thurs Hours (4-10's)-OT on Friday
- Must Have Fustion360 OR MasterCam Exp
- Must have exp with Proof of First Part!!
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a CNC programmer.
- Ability to read and interpret design blueprints.
- Extensive experience with computer modeling software. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and stick to a deadline.
- Ability to stand for extended periods. Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to work after-hours when required.
- Reading and interpreting technical blueprints and design models.
- Loading raw materials into the CNC machine.
- Inputting the product design into the computer modeling software.
- Choosing and loading the correct cutting tools for the job.
- Adjusting machine settings to the desired product specifications.
- Troubleshooting issues during the manufacturing process.
- Completing quality control tests during the manufacturing stage and on the final product.
- Cleaning and maintaining the machine.
- Training new staff on machine operation procedures.