Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Bloomingdale, GA 31302 US
Impact Business Group is partnering with our Aerospace Machine Parts Manufacturer shop in the Greater Pooler GA area on a CNC Programmer Position.
- Provide production support for machining operations, produce and test product using skilled processes or complex machine tools.
- Program, setup, and operate CNC mills or lathes
- Determine appropriate feeds and speeds, setup jobs according to prints and set-up procedures and pull/adjust fixtures
- Prove out and increase efficiency in CNC programs
- Read and interpret complex prints, draw sketches, make recommendations for correcting prints
- Completes documentation appropriate to job, determines whether tooling/fixture is available or find substitutes
- Perform in-process inspections
- Ensure that quality performance meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Works closely with multiple departments at one time to complete product
- Have the flexibility to work in other departments as required
- Strong understanding and application of GD&T, Algebra, Trigonometry, and machine shop best practices
- CAD/CAM experience (MasterCam or Autodesk preferred)
- Ability to work hands-on and in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with little supervision