Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
CMM Programmer (1st shift)
Wyoming, MI 49508 US
- Interpret engineering drawings, schematic diagrams and blueprints to both layout and program electronic measuring equipment) for part measurement according to datums on prints.
- Examining parts and/or drawings and formulate a measurement scheme if no datums are present.
- Measure parts by using appropriate tools (Keyence digital measuring machine, CMM, optical comparator, micrometers, calipers, etc.) and report results.
- Record test data and create technical reports with defined templates.
- Program new parts / Gages on CMM
- Initiate continuous improvement efforts within the lab and with lab procedures
- Provide help as a technical expert to tool room on gage design.
- Confer with management or engineering staff to interpret/determine quality standards and offer suggestions for improvement.