Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Bloomingdale, GA 31302 US
Impact Business Group is partnering with our Aerospace Machine Parts Manufacturer shop in the Greater Pooler GA area on an Assembly Technician Contract2Hire Position
- M-Th 6a-430P. OT on Friday when available
- Hourly rate up to Benefits are available after 90 Days.
Fabricate and assemble hardware, machined components, and products in a sequential process using an array of tools and equipment.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by following work instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Assemble subassemblies in accordance with work instruction and engineering documents, with or without the aid of jigs and fixtures, by drilling, filing, filling, reaming, countersinking, burring, and fastening using various hand tools, as well as electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Ensure all assemblies and detail parts are free of Foreign Object Debris (FOD) and non-conformance issues.
- Report all non-conformances to Team Leads and/or Production Supervisor.
- Follow all safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to safety officials or manufacturing supervision.
- Report on job status and productions restraints to Team leaders and/or Production Supervisor.
- Maintain production schedule, Earned Standard Hour objectives, and production goals.
- Keeps tools and tooling operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; notifying Team Lead or Supervisor of any needed repair.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to stand, bend, and perform repetitive motion for extended periods
- Must have technical/mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to understand and work with basic mathematical concepts.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Capable of reading, interpreting, and understanding drawings and sketches.
- Have a positive attitude, professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot & correct quality issues.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Able to pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends when necessary to support production and operations activities.