Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Ashaway, RI 02804 US
* Perform program-specific tasks as required to ensure compliance with individual program requirements.
* Assemble printed wiring boards from engineering drawings using surface mount hardware, soldering irons, and microscopes.
* Cut the wire to specified lengths, using wire cutters, or automated cutting devices.
* Cut plastic sleeves and slip sleeves over wire ends to insulate connections.
* Crimp terminal eyelets and lugs to wire ends, using hand or machine crimping devices.
* Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies, components, wire harnesses, and plugs, using an ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments.
* Demonstrates knowledge of mixing and measuring epoxies to accommodate the need to encapsulate electrical and electronic components and assemblies.
* Demonstrates knowledge and use of precise measuring equipment. (Calipers, Rulers, etc.)
* Ability to train others on assembly procedures once you achieve Expert or Master Certification levels.
* Follow company procedures for corrective action. Notify the Production supervisor if a quality defect or safety concern is identified to obtain guidance and assistance in resolving the problem.
* Responsible for following procedures for product assembly and fabrication, equipment operation, and sound safety requirements as documented in the company's quality system while always maintaining operational targets.
* Promote cordial relationships and foster collaboration with co-workers, customers, suppliers, industry and professional associations, government agencies, and the local community to obtain optimal solutions.
* Requires a High School Diploma and/or equivalent prior relevant experience and/or additionally a 2-year post-secondary/associate degree.
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Currently or previously IPC J-STD-001 solder certified.