Our client distributes grocery products to independent and chain retailers in 50 states, their own corporate-owned retail stores throughout the Midwest, and fresh food processing and distribution. Through their military division, they are also a leading distributor of grocery products to U.S. military commissaries.
Our client is seeking an IT Supply Chain Application Developer - Procurement systems.
This is a Direct Hire position with our Client.
This role does have a solid base salary plus an annual bonus of $2k.
Relocation Assistance is available to Candidates open to moving to Grand Rapids, MI.
This firm utilizes a Hybrid On-site/Off-site work week at its Corporate HQ in Grand Rapids, MI.
This role is responsible to lead and/or participate in the research and fact-finding to modify or develop moderately complex company applications/information systems. Under limited supervision, modify, create, implement, and/or maintain application programs and projects as assigned.
Here's what you'll do:
- Responsible for application programming of moderately complex systems within assigned functional areas/systems and may be responsible for the completion of a phase of a project.
- Design, code, test, debug and implement systems, functions, and related applications necessary to meet business needs, working under limited supervision.
- Work with cross-functional IT areas to coordinate development projects.
- May lead the research and fact-finding to modify, develop, implement, and maintain moderately complex company applications/information systems; develop detailed functional specifications, process documents, and/or workflow diagrams for application programming.
- Assist with the development of project scope, objectives, and milestones to meet assigned project definitions and requirements.
- Work with IT Project Managers, Business Analysts, and/or business users to provide detailed application/system information.
- Troubleshoot program issues and interface with appropriate IT sub-departments and/or cross-functional business areas to create and provide detailed application/system information to resolve any issues.
- Ensure timely documentation of new programs or changes to existing programs.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and best Information Technology practices; make recommendations to improve current programs and processes.
- May provide guidance and/or training to lesser experienced Programmer Analysts. Participate in the on-call support rotation.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.