Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Analytical Lab Technician
Parrish, FL 34219 US
* A person with a passion for chemistry, science, and testing.
* An Associates Degree in Chemistry or Science would be a huge plus.
* 1-2 years of Entry Level Laboratory work experience is highly preferred.
* 1-2 years experience in Microsoft Office Suite and Communications skills are needed
* Valid Driver's license is required.
* Physical work environment is typically indoors and in a consistent temperature.
* There are occasions the worker may go to other areas on site which would require
short exposure to elements outdoors and varying degrees of hot and cold
* Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job without posing a direct threat
to the safety of his or her self, or the safety of others
* Able to distinguish varying or specific colors, patterns, or materials
* Able to hear, with or without correction
* Able to lift approximately 0-25 lbs. unassisted and regularly
* Able to read, write and understand basic English
* Able to see, with or without correction
* Able to travel unassisted
* Able to use fine hand motor skills
* Able to work rotating shifts and overtime as required
* Must be authorized to work in the United States.