Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Analytical Lab Technician
Bartow, FL 33830 US
This Worker would be expected to cover team members who may be on vacation or out sick!
The Analytical Lab Technician is responsible for the preparation, analysis and data recording of samples while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety.
• Set up, maintain and operate various types of laboratory equipment and instruments
• Perform analyses using hazardous chemicals and prescribed procedures to determine quality of product samples
• Perform calculations, review data for accuracy, prepare reports, maintain database records and other job-related duties as assign
• High School Diploma or GED is required. Prefer an Associate's Degree in Chemistry or Science
• Entry Level Laboratory work experience
• 1-2 years' of Laboratory work experience preferred.
• 1-2 years' experience in Microsoft Office Suite and Communications skills in needed
• Valid Driver's license is required
Physical work environment is typically indoors and in a consistent temperature and occasionally outdoors and exposed to varying degrees of hot and cold environments