Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
- Produce and distribute customers' statements (SOA) & invoices, both scheduled and ad-hoc.
- Generate and analyze AR Aging and past due reports, providing customers' status and payment expectations, ensuring adherence to contractually agreed payment terms.
- Identify and resolve incorrect billing issues with external as well as internal customers (Contracts and Order Admin groups).
- Support Sales Tax compliance efforts.
- Maintain records in compliance with SOX requirements and satisfactory for statutory audits.
- Proactively contact customers regarding upcoming due and past due AR balances.
- Prepare Cash Application details and validate correctness of posting in ERP.
- Identify and research all cash receipts.
- Work diligently to meet past due target % commitment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience OR 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in using ERP systems for financial transactions.
- Familiarity with SOX compliance and statutory audit requirements.