Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
2nd Shift Assembler
Redmond, WA 98052 US
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Assembler for a 12 month + Contract to Hire role. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference - every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
40 hour work week - Shift 3:30pm to 2am (Monday - Thursday)
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
Assembles mechanical units, fabricated parts/components and/or electrical/electronic systems to make subassemblies, assemblies or complete units using hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures and miscellaneous equipment. Fits, aligns, calibrates and adjusts parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product operating requirements; repairing units or products that have failed to meet requirements.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- Technical knowledge required is limited to the tasks performed in own discipline area and is considered basic.
- The tasks are generally routine and manual.
- The job is expected to follow detailed and defined rules / instructions and to make simple judgement in straightforward situations.
- Typically requires selecting between solutions already established.
- This job requires no experience.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED Required