Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
2nd Shift 3D Image Surgery Technician (Will Train)
Portage, MI 49002 US
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
The Technician will be a highly proficient and quality-focused producer of Pre-Operative Plans, they will be focused on their individual production efforts to meet team and department production targets. This role will convert 2D CT Scans into 3D images that Robotic Surgical devices will use for knee, hip, shoulder and other surgical procedures.
* Enter segmentation request data into data base.
* Review CT Scans for conformity to required protocol.
* Segment CT Scan Data using specialized software to create 3D Anatomical Bone Models.
* Create Pre-Operative Surgical Plans for robotically assisted Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty.
* Review CT segmentations and Surgical Plans for accuracy of anatomical landmark selection, and implant sizing and positioning.
* Upload completed Pre-plans to field based personnel.
* Document all activities according to prescribed methods and procedures.
* Follow work instructions exactly to deliver consistent output
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required, a bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' work experience required.
- Computer skills: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite is required, candidates with experience in Salesforce or Materialize MIMICS and Adobe Photoshop are preferred
- MIMICS are preferred
- Preferred (any of the following):
- Certification or related experience in Radiology (CT, X-Ray, MRI)
- Certification in Nursing or related field
- College level anatomy course completion
- Demonstrated customer service orientation. Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills preferred
- Demonstrated efficient work methods and an ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment