Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Manufacturing Systems Administrator (2020 Insight ERP)
Atlanta, GA 30336 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Excellent Opportunity with a Global Enterprise Corporation!
Manufacturing Systems Administrator (2020 Insight ERP )
Establishing, Maintaining, and Supporting the 2020 Insight ERP (Manufacturing) System
Located in Atlanta, GA - Hybrid is an option with 3-4 days onsite weekly
Great Career Advancement Opportunities!
We are seeking candidates for a Manufacturing Systems Administrator role , the ideal Candidate has experience with the 2020 Insight ERP system and will be joining our clients' Global IT/IS support organization.
What you will do
- ERP System Administration and Support, supporting the Technical environment, the Manufacturing Application System, and the Users.
- Administer and maintain multiple high-availability (HA) relational database systems as part of the Manufacturing system environment.
- Manufacturing System Database creation, configuration, tuning, backup & recovery.
- Database User Administration - adding, modifying, or deleting users, objects, table spaces, etc.
- Monitor databases performance and space management.
- Provide Tier-2 support of assigned Manufacturing systems / software packages.
- Responsible for installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, and patching assigned systems.
- Writing and troubleshooting power shell, Perl, and SQL scripts.
- Creating, updating, monitoring & troubleshooting batch job scheduling.
- Participating in on-call support and disaster recovery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant academic discipline preferred.
- 6 years of professional IT & IS support experience.
- Experience with supporting a Manufacturing ERP system and it's technical environment, with 2020 Insight ERP preferred.
- Experience administering relational database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server & DB2.
- Experience working with server operating systems such as - Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, and Unix.
- Experience working with large databases supporting Manufacturing applications.
- SQL tuning and support experience (PL/SQL, T_SQL).
- Experience with Web Server and Web Application Server maintenance/administration.
- Scripting skills - Perl, Power Shell, etc.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in Team environments.