Sr. Purchasing Agent
Michigan, Kalamazoo-Battle Creek
Our client, a Global Medical Device Manufacture has an immediate opening for a Sr. Purchasing Agent for a 12 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
This roll will serve and support with daily purchasing responsibilities as well as data analysis to support our Client and other departmental Analysts. Our client also has an upcoming SAP implementation for the one of their largest Business Units and will need help with data conversion and business readiness activities.
Immediately after training is completed responsibilities will include: Following-up on past-due purchase orders, basic purchasing activities, data analysis (inventory, open PO s, master data, etc.).
0-2 years experience required
Undergraduate degree in business or related discipline required
Top 3 must have skills
1. Must possess excellent organizational, planning and communication skills.
2. Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
3. Must be PC-literate.
Top 3 desired skills
1. Preferred Functional skills include MRP, PC proficiency, purchasing system/procedures, supplier management
2. Two years manufacturing or FG purchasing and/or production planning experience preferred.
3. Preferred experience with Microsoft Excel, Access, and/or Power BI