Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
Self-starter works with minimal supervision, responsible for the testing of Planning Solutions projects and initiatives, to ensure high quality solutions for the business. Gains an in-depth understanding of the Planning Solutions (JDA, JDE, OMP, EBS) projects and functionality to be tested. Lead and drive the testing schedule and ensure testing is on track and communicates gaps and risks to the product team early. Responsible for test scenario and test script development and test management using HP ALM and other client Test Management Tools. Collaborating with the Project Manager, monitors test activities, schedule and overall quality of component project and operations, while working to ensure the ultimate success of the program. Assists in developing detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports. Provides expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested. Excellent communicator (both written and verbal), with a passion for product quality; feels at home as part of a highly productive team.
SOFTWARE QA TESTER/ANALYST PREFERRED EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
- Experience working with validated systems
- Experience in software quality assurance and/or software development on both the front-end (web) and back-end (integration/database) technologies
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle and performs tasks as needed throughout the lifecycle with change management and test execution.
- Experience with SQL and data analysis
- Experience with test design and test development
- Experience with automated software testing tools is a plus