Salesforce Business Analyst
Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
Salesforce Business Analyst - Expertise in Sales and Marketing Cloud
- Partner with internal Business teams to develop roadmaps and define business processes while creating associated system requirements.
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery. On-time and on-budget.
- Lead/participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution.
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
- Maintains a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made
- Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce CRM environment.
- Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
- Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
- Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decisions on in-built vs custom build solutions.
- Continuously expand Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs
- Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team while advocating for Salesforce best practices.
: Bachelor' s degree in computer science or related fields
: Minimum work experience: 5+ years of work experience in IT
: 2 to 5 years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
: Salesforce Admin Certification (current)
: In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the
SFDC CRM application.
: Self-motivated, creative and team player with customer focus
: Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
: Excellent oral and written communication skills
: Agile Methodologies
: Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze
situations, resolve problems, identify root causes, and anticipate
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Visio