The Quality Manager has responsibility for implementing and maintaining comprehensive quality assurance and quality control for every division within the organization to ensure high quality products, excellent customer service, safe and efficient working environments.
The Quality Manager will also act as the organization’s Lead Internal Auditor and Management Representative for all certifying organizations. Knowledge and experience complying with ISO, ITAR, AS9100, IPC and UL protocols is required.
The Quality Manager is committed to providing high quality products and excellent customer service.
1. Maintain the quality management system.
2. Develop, improve and test processes to prevent defects.
3. Periodic audits of operations.
4. Comprehensive and up to date documentation of operations.
5. Develop and maintain statistic records and reporting
1. Establish and maintain inspection requirements to identify and document product defects.
2. Find and eliminate sources of quality problems.
3. Identify and record nonconformities relating to the products.
4. Focus on meeting customer requirements and expectations.
5. Develop, improve and test processes to prevent defects.
6. Report to top managements areas that need improvement.
Quality Supervision and Training
1. Supervise and manage quality inspectors and quality engineers.
2. Select, train and continuously evaluate the quality staff.
3. Schedule and coordinate all required training for the organization
4. Manage the Safety Committee.
Education Level: College Graduate or Equivalent Job Experience.