Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client, a Global Medical Device Manufacture has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer for a 6 Month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference – every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
• Responsible for the design, modeling, development and testing of a machine, structure or system.
• Develops functional requirements.
• Understands and applies standard engineering principles.
• Creates simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
• Designs and tests components and integrate components to produce final product.
• Monitors quality of products and controls the efficiency of processes.
• Evaluates a design's overall effectiveness, cost, reliability, and safety.
• Investigates root causes of failures to maintain quality and recommend improvements.
• Perform trending activities.
• Maintain divisional metrics.
• Provide information, as appropriate, to feed into the corporate CAPA process.
• Perform system administration activities in the electronic CAPA data system.
• Bachelor’s in engineering or related
• 1 to 3+ years of experience in related field
• Experience in quality process development