Our Client, a Public Utility that provides natural gas and electricity to the majority of Michigan’s 10 million residents is seeking a talented and self-driven individual for needs serving in the role of Executive Assistant.
• Directly support an office of 40 staff consisting of engineers and project managers with administrative duties
• Supporting a large scale project through three remaining phases through 2020
• Responsible for overseeing contract janitorial and maintenance services for 6 construction job trailer
• Responsible for inventorying and ordering office supplies
• Closeout - Assist Document Controls with closeout items for the project
• Set up events and meeting using Outlook calendar
• Preparing offices and conference rooms, including maintaining cleanliness and preparing refreshments
• Preparing presentations
• Send out meetings agendas and take meeting minutes
• Open office at 7:30 AM with potential 10 hour days depending on project load
• Daily dutues will vary by season
• Self-motivated with limited direction
• Executive assistants must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and be well organized.
• Executive assistants also typically must be familiar with all aspects of the organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum associate's degree required, bachelor's degree preferred.