Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Directs programs to meet the timing, cost & quality needs of customers.
* Responsible for all customer technical liaison, attending customer & company APQP meetings, design reviews, etc.
* Responsible for changes necessary to the customer information systems (WERS, GMNet, etc) as well as ensuring that design changes are submitted & processed at the customer in a timely manner.
Responsible for all program timing plans, delivery of prototypes, developing tooling & piece price costs for prototype and production parts, Gap Analysis & controlling project cost until start of production.
Assists the Account Executive in preparing timing and cost demands of the customer.
* Responsible for FMEA, Control Plans, APQP, etc.
* Performs other responsibilities assigned by the Project Team Leader
Knowledge and practice of Health, Safety, and Environmental policies, procedures and requirements