Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Provides technical expertise to define molding/forming problems, offer solutions and help lead the team to implementing the optimal process and product.
* Drives the APQP / launch process internally to meet client and customer objectives
* Meets with customers to support business pursuits including delivery of prototype/sample parts, delivery of sample films (and explaining the benefits of each), troubleshooting molding issues occurring with In-Mold parts, etc.
* Assists in the quoting process
* Supports injection molding trials and troubleshooting
* Supports VA/VE and engineering change management activities
* Uses data collection to clearly communicate open issues and solutions to both internal and external customers
* Organizes multiple tasks and projects in such a way as to meet all internal and external deadlines
* All other duties as assigned by direct supervisor or the management team