Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
Our client, an automotive manufacturing company here in the Grand Rapids area is looking for a Production Manager to join their team. This position will be responsible overseeing all production activities for the plant.
* Maintain daily production schedules and meeting weekly requirements
* Support General Manager on special projects and production goals
* Coordinate the utilization of equipment, machines, materials and employees to meet the performance objectives
* Train team leaders and team members in developing team work skills and team-oriented activities in a positive working environment.
* Maintain daily schedules and maintain weekly production requirements.
* Coordinate staffing needs and track time sheets and attendance through all shift Team Leaders.
* Ensure information systems and production data procedures are being followed.
* Ensure that training needs are being met with all molding personnel and that training procedures are being followed.
* Ensure strict compliance to all TS-16949 procedures and monitor development and compliance of all work guidance on the floor.
* Maintain a high departmental standard for housekeeping
* Support advanced quality planning for new program development, establish PPAP requirements, work guidance development and monitor tool trials.
* Ensure that all accidents are properly reported and accident investigations are completed within 24 hours.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
10+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
Automotive manufacturing experience
Associates degree, Bachelor s preferred