Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering or strong equivalent experience.
* Material handling and machine design industry is a plus.
* Solid modeling experience preferably withUnigraphics NX
* Applications system experience preferred.
* Strong mechatronics abilities; experience in Mechanical/Electrical is preferred.
* Design of machined, extruded, sheet metal and plastic parts.
* Completes the design process from development, component test, sub-system integration, prototype machine build and test, validation, and support of product release (support to operations, sales, applications, manufacturing first build, install)
*Creates and understands testing requirements, assists in determining the best method of testing, may assist in testing, understanding testing results as related to the product performance.
*Assists in on-site product validation, ensuring products perform to the intended manner.
* Must be able to work in a team atmosphere both internal and external departments. This will include design reviews, team collaboration on designs and problems, and other project work.