Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Provides basic analytical and problem solving support for the supply chain function with limited decision making responsibility.
* Accountable to effectively support assigned project, supplier, commodity, or process to ensure defined deliverables are met in a cost-effective manner.
* Gathers organizes and analyzes supply chain related information.
* Understands supply chain and lean manufacturing concepts and applies them to situational analyses.
* Analyzes data and information based on defined needs to the level appropriate for decision making.
* Interviews or facilitates meetings with various stakeholders of the assigned supplier or supply chain.
* Interfaces with suppliers on a regular basis.
* Spends time with suppliers and at manufacturing facilities regarding corrective action or to understand the product, processes, or the supply chain structure.
* Participates in implementation activities commensurate with level of experience and may have explicit implementation planning activities.
* Requires the use of basic supply chain management tools and processes, with limited decision making.
* May include extensive supplier interaction.