Michigan, Other North Michigan
* Develop and maintain Standardized Work Practices that provide and maintain production methods and standards that result in high quality at the lowest cost.
* Lead / coordinate the technical support to resolve manufacturing problems which result in sustainable solutions.
* Train and/or coordinate the training of personnel where necessary to effect implementation of new methods / standards.
* Ensure effective communication with all concerned parties as to status of work being performed, methods / standards changes, cost reduction projects and / or manufacturing difficulties.
* Assessing processes and the robustness of the equipment; Collecting and analyzing data to provide directional solutions which provide solutions to problems.
* Support the design and installation of new production work cells, managing modifications and upgrades, and troubleshooting existing processes;
* Apply Lean principles within the operations
* Preparing reports, flow diagrams and charts for analysis.
* Managing the cost and time constraints of projects.
* Validating the standard work methods to ensure process quality and productivity Ensuring Process / cells are Poke-yoked to avoid quality concerns and reduce scrap.
* Working closely with other specialists, including: Quality responsible for the quality control of raw materials and finished product, engineers for finished product specifications; engineers responsible for plant maintenance; production control for product specifications and production schedules.