Michigan, Kalamazoo-Battle Creek
Our client, a Global Leader in the Medical Device Industry has an immediate opening for a Planner for a 6 month + Contract. Our client offers results-driven people a place where they can make a difference every day! You will also have the opportunity to work with other like-minded, self-directed and detail oriented Top Talents in an extremely collaborative and professional environment.
Position Description (Principle Duties and Responsibilities)
This position is open to support our client with their with global ERP integration. The need is immediate to keep project tasks on target.
This role will help support the supply planning team with daily activities. Run reports, analyze data and generate new reports as needed. Based on experience they would be asked to support safety stock and inventory evaluations. They also could be asked to support planning activities as well as readiness activities for the Global ERP integration. Data analysis and data cleansing support may be requested to support our new ERP launch. Data entry to prepare for ERP Go-live may also be activities they will be asked to support.
3 years of experience and a Bachelors degree are required for this position.
Top 3 must have skills
1. High degree of knowledge of and experience with MS Excel to analyze data is required
2. Must possess demonstrated quantitative and analytical abilities
3. Demonstrated verbal and written communication, customer service, analytical and presentation skill
Top 3 desired skills
1. Ability to work with and program MS Access databases is preferred
2. Experience/familiarity with Microsoft Power BI is preferred
3. Experience/familiarity with large ERP platforms (e.G.: Oracle, SAP, JDE, AS400) is preferred. Experience with SAP is highly preferred
SAP experience and planning experience would be a plus.
This contractor needs to be someone who can hit the ground running. They should have solid experience in ERP and Excel to supply planning team by actively pulling data required for them to do their jobs. They will be managing reports and analyzing them daily, providing feedback to supply planning team as well as generating new reports to support the business.
Duration of this position is 6 months, full-time employment could be considered based on outstanding employee performance and headcount.