Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Provide floor support to troubleshoot process problems.
* Develop, revise and document manufacturing processes to meet cost, quality, scrap, labor and safety goals.
* Provide cost justification of equipment and purchases to improved productivity and overall process quality.
* Collect and analyze process data by coordinating efforts of production and quality for effective problem solving.
* Implement customer product reviews by providing prototypes, tooling and equipment.
* Provide project planning and coordination among support groups for successful introduction of improved production capital and tooling and line moves associated with lean initiatives.
* Recommends improvements to the manufacturing process.
* Makes decisions on equipment and fixture adjustments.
* Knowledge of fixtures, gages, GD&T and Lean Manufacturing.
* Experience in new line startups preferred.