Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide the leadership to ensure that clients' needs are met throughout the lifecycle of the product.
* Serve as a strong team manager by training and mentor staff to advance the overall mission of the Client Success team; managing performance, goal setting, coaching and developing team, as well as day-to-day resource allocation to achieve top client experience
* Focusing on the client' s success, define and manage the goals, objectives and the client expectations.
* Assist clients in realizing the full value of their investment in the company leading to a direct and positive impact on renewals
* Use subject matter expertise and domain knowledge in E-Learning technology to encourage the development of new service capabilities to support client needs
* Develop and maintain strong, active and consultative client relationships and serve as the primary contact for clients at the user, management and senior levels - and at Client Conferences.
* Utilize metrics and data to information decision-making for clients and drive success as demonstrated by leadership, retention and reference-ability
* Collaborate in a complex work environment with comfort interfacing at all levels within internal team and at client organizations
* Evaluation of automation and technological tools to enhance both internal and external product software and user experience.
* High initiative, self-motivated, resourceful, adaptable and results-oriented team player
* Exception interpersonal and relationship-building skills - ability to network and earn client confidence and trust
* Superior communication skills with outstanding ability to influence and inspire others
* Excellent leadership skills with high EQ
* Analytical, data-driven mindset with ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight
* Outstanding organizational and customer service competencies
* Exceptional presentation skills and the ability to pull together materials that have a meaningful impact
* Exemplary problem-solving and attention to detail
* Excellent negotiation skills and business/financial acumen
* Proven talent for identifying and coaching talent
* Extensive knowledge and experience in software SaaS, cloud-based solutions
* Experience in EdTech space a plus
Education and Experience:
* B.S. In business-related major; MBA, a plus.
* PMP Certification a plus.
* Must have 3-5 years of leading a team with a track record of attracting, hiring, developing and retaining talent
* project-oriented team
* 6+ years of client management and engagements, account management