Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Assembles products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams. Operates hand tools, power tools, or production equipment.
* Responsible for the assembly of complicated machinery based on the design and drawings of the Engineering Department.
* Organizing parts and components and verifying all required parts are in-house. Works closely with supervisor and Project
* Engineer to ensure project timelines are met and machine specifications are maintained. Assembles machinery, makes minor modifications with supervisor approval, tests and debugs machinery.
* Fits and tunes the end product to nesting for a repeatable process.
* Uses machines such as: lathes, mills, grinders, welders.
* Previous experience in automation/mechanical or other related fields
* Must have at least 2 years of experience in sub-assembly and full assembly of various automated machines and tooling processes.
* At least 5 years of experience in the automation or maintenance industry.
* Must have a mechanical aptitude.
? Familiarity with manufacturing designs or schematics (ability to read mechanical drawings in a 2D and 3D format).