Information Security Specialist
Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
- 3-5 years working with Windows/Linux Operating systems including implementation or troubleshooting of agents and supplemental administration tools.
- Solid understanding of supporting infrastructure in OS hosting environments (e.G. Networking, DNS, access control concepts, etc).
- Experience working with application teams to provide stable platforms for business solutions.
- Good judgement, communication, team, and work coordination skills to facilitate technical improvements on existing systems.
- Experience with operating system protection tools like Trend Micro a plus.
- Exposure to virtual machine hosting environments or cloud concepts a plus.
The qualified individual will be working to implement Trend Micro and Automox patching agents on Windows and Linux systems in the growing AWS environments supporting the company. The individual will need to apply good technical judgement in their activities as many of these systems are in production. They will work closely with, and take technical direction from, our Public Cloud and Security technology teams and then coordinate implementation events with IT application environment managers