IT Problem Analyst
Florida, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Cl
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US FOR ANY EMPLOYER
IT Problem Analyst
**Candidates must be open to converting to a permanent employee**
- Work with IT subject matter experts to perform root cause analysis and identify root causes of IT Problems Document appropriate corrective actions, as well as identify and document known errors Produce reports to monitor problem trends and volume
- Actively participate in continuous process improvement efforts related to problem management and problem solving Identify problem activities for responsible area(s), obtain estimates to completion
- Track and report on all problem activities to ensure timely delivery Create problem documentation and reports (problem details, root causes and interview notes) for IT senior management.
- Conduct problem management meetings to help align support resources, diagnose problems and support communication efforts.
- Identify trends and potential problem sources by reviewing Incident and Problem records Maintain records of Problems and Known Errors
- Concepts, practices and procedures analyzing the functions within Technology operations, system administration, systems management and systems development.
- ITIL Service Operations framework with a concentration on Problem Management.
- Concepts of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering.
- Application development life cycle methodologies and standards.
- Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations.
- Experience with Incident, Problem and Change Management.
Education: Preferably a B.S. In Computer Science, MIS or related degree and two (2) years of related experience or combination or education, training and experience.
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
TECHNICAL PROBLEM SOLVING