Florida, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Cl
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources department, primarily in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, employment eligibility and HRIS. Previous HR experience desired. Provides administrative support to the Career Center s Human Resources department, primarily in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, employment eligibility and HRIS.
1. High School graduate with some college level studies in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience.
2. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Must have computer experience in Microsoft Office programs. Experience with scanning software, Applicant Tracking Systems, and HRIS preferred.
4. Must have excellent organizational skills with high level of attention to detail.
5. Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks effectively.
6. Must exhibit professionalism, confidentiality and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on outstanding customer service.
7. Ability to work as a team player and independently, as needed.