Floor Care Rep
Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
Travel required and a clear driving record is mandatory.
Floor care/retail background is helpful but not necessary.
This individual will sit at the corporate campus but will be on the road at least 2 days of the week visiting stores in the various markets to observe floor conditions. Contractor will work in collaboration with Store Directors, Market Directors and Regional Vice Presidents to train and coach Team and the Floor Care Provider to execute the floor care scope of work. This position works to ensure flawless execution and compliance with standards while maintaining expectations and standards across the footprint. Individual will coordinate day to day activities, performance audits and conflict resolution while providing a single point of contact for all floor care related issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
: This individual will assist with the implementation of a new work order system and help to create a grading system to evaluate and scorecard vendors
: Will provide day to day oversight and conflict resolution for floor care across the entire client footprint
: Will frequently travel to stores to observe floor care conditions and provide feedback and coaching to client Team and Floor Care provider to ensure execution of scope
: Will work with the floor care lead to be a single point of contact for stores, corporate and floor care provider
: Will analyze monthly IVR report and work with vendor to receive debits
: Will constantly be in contact with consumables supplier and floor care provider to ensure that client is aware of any new industry best practices and technologies
- Clear driving history
- Ability to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Ability to communicate even complex information with clarity, both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work collaboratively and to influence without authority
- Ability to facilitate to all audiences in a manner which effectively conveys expectations and required action which generates results.
- Ability to use rigorous logic, tools and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; strong analytical ability.
- Ability to listen attentively and actively
- Ability to focus on what' s important; quickly zero in on the critical few and put the trivial many aside. Can quickly sense what will help or hinder the accomplishment of a goal; eliminates roads blocks and creates focus
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up especially in the face of setbacks; works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to pick up technical issues quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new retail industry subjects, product knowledge and technical knowledge; does well with technology
- Ability to coach for success
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data in order to take appropriate actions
- Strong ability to build influence with store leadership, vendors and operations