Florida, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Cl
Essential Roles and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Maintains and reconciles general ledger accounts on a recurring basis, including posting monthly journal entries, completing account reconciliations, providing variance analysis and investigating discrepancies.
2. Conduct month and year end closing, reconcile and balance all accounts and review monthly journal entries.
3. Provides cost accounting expertise for the manufacturing operations.
4. Prepares P&L financial statements and analytical reports as part of the monthly reporting package.
5. Works closely with manufacturing operations to ensure accurate and timely capture of all production costs and effective analysis of production variances.
6. Prepare Inventory valuation reports monthly
7. Oversee AP and AR.
8. Prepare sales and use tax filings as required.
9. Reconcile bank account on a daily basis, post journal entries in a timely manner.
10. Process Payroll Journal bi-weekly and accrue accordingly at Month End.
11. Produce and monitor Weekly Cashflow Report, forecast on monthly.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises AP/AR
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Must have strong technical and analytical skills with solid cost accounting background.
2. Ability to build professional relationships with internal and external clients
3. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections with a strong attention to detail
4. Excellent communication and analysis skills
Education and Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor s degree or equivalent in business management, accounting or finance
2. 4+ years finance experience in a manufacturing environment
3. Syspro experience a plus.