Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to Plastics Processing Equipment
* Five years of facility maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
* Experience with the troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of industrial equipment including plastics processing equipment.
* Strong electrical skills preferred.
* PLC experience and Robotics experience a plus.
* Fabrication and machining skills is a plus.
* Strong troubleshooting skills with Pneumatics and Hydraulics preferred.
* Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
* Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
*Complete work orders as assigned.