Florida, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Cl
6-9 month contract opportunity.
Responsibilities will include general accounting and reporting: assisting with month-end close, accrual journal entries, account reconciliations, and other reporting and analysis as needed.
Other responsibilities related to leasing will include: review and analysis of journal entries in accordance with new lease accounting standard (842), analysis of general ledger accounts, analysis of purchase order activity, and assistance with SOX control documentation.
Qualifications / Skills Required
Bachelor s Degree in Accounting required with 3+ years of accounting experience required. Experience with Leasing preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) required. Experience with SAP and Maximo preferred.
* Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to effectively work with employees at all levels within the organization
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team environment