Blow Molding Tech
Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
Our client, a large manufacturing company in Grand Rapids is looking for 2 Blow Molding Technicians to join their team.
1st or 2nd shift (permanent) positions available!
Ensure all process equipment functions accurately meeting cycle times and quality standards by:
(1) Continually monitoring all vital systems involved in the production process and adjusts to meet quality and production standards.
(2) Assisting material handlers in the performance of their duties when necessary.
(3) Making corrections where necessary and possible
(4) Assisting set-up technicians in the performance of their duties when necessary and possible.
(5) Assist production by relieving Machine Operators when required.
(6) Follow all lean, TS, ISO, and 5-S schedules and requirements.
(7) Never disabling any Poke - Yoke or items that are intended to ensure the quality of parts or safe operation of any secondary or molding equipment without the permission of a Shift Supervisor or Manager and then only with the proper deviation in place.
A) Advise Shift Supervisor promptly of all unusual and/or abnormal employee problems.
A) Ensure there are no quality or production interruptions or errors due to your lack of giving or seeking information by:
(1) Fully informing the Plant Manager of all events affecting the shift' s production capacity.
(2) Exchanging information about shift operations and any special instructions from the previous or incoming Shift Supervisors and Process Technicians.
(3) Participate with the Group/Team Leader in discussions regarding possible changes to improve the quality and/or the efficiency of products and processes.
B) Inform immediate Shift Supervisor and/or Q.A. When quality problems occur.
3+ years of blow molding experience