Michigan, Grand Rapids-Muskegon-
* Knowledge and practice of Health, Safety, and Environmental policies, procedures and requirements.
* Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements and other data reflecting various aspects of business operations.
* Establish, coordinates and administers all financial systems, internal controls and related areas.
* Provides financial control, reporting, analysis and counsel ensure that management has adequate financial visibility of business operations.
* Analyze and interpret operating results to identify problems and trends affecting the financial aspects of the Corporation and make specific communication and recommendations to effect improved operational performance.
* Establishes or recommends to the Corporate Controller & Finance Manager major economic objectives and policies for company.
* Works with Corporate Controller & Finance Manager and completes preparation of budgets.
* Maintain, through leadership and management controls, a staff that effectively performs the accounting and control functions and that is responsive to management needs for information and analysis.
* Confirms calculation of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets.
* Interact continually with operations management to achieve control in all phases of the company and to identify emerging problems and opportunities.
* Maintains a working relationship with outside auditors.
Prepares and coordinates reports required by regulatory agencies and various taxing authorities.
* Responsible for applying the standards used by the financial reporting system.
* Participates and demonstrates ability to perform tasks and work effectively in a team environment.
* Travel may be frequently required to other facilities.