Florida, Tampa-St. Petersburg-Cl
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing the daily operations of the corporate accounting team.
: Review, analyze and record adjustments and accruals to the general ledger.
: Perform allocation of shared costs
: Review and prepare bank and other account reconciliations.
: Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable functions including batch review and posting.
: Responsible for the first level of review of the financials for multiple entities.
: Review and prepare management reports.
: Assist with annual audits requests.
: Assist with special projects as necessary.
* Bachelor' s Degree in accounting required and CPA preferred.
* 7 or more years' accounting experience.
* Yardi experience (multi-family) preferred.
* Real Estate/Property Management experience preferred.
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to be independent and a self-starter: is self-motivated and takes initiative.
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.
* Proven problem solving, analytical, troubleshooting and time-management skills.
* Ability to effectively communicate with senior management and outside vendors.
* Exhibits excellent written and verbal communication skills; has ability to convey a clear and concise thought.