Find Your Next Opportunity
Direct Hire, Contract, Contract to Hire
- Start your job search below
- Filter by Location, Remote Jobs, Keywords, and more. Save your keyword searches for automated notifications when new jobs are added.
Brooksville, FL 34604 US
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITY
Warehouse Manager provides support to the purchasing, production and customer service department to ensure material flows efficiently from receiving to production to shipping. Ensure freight and overseas material movements are in sync with the business needs and dates / issues are communicated adequately within the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the warehouse team including receiving, shipping and kitting
- Oversee cycle counting efforts and ensure inventory accuracy
- Hands-on involvement to in day-to-day warehouse operations
- Create a cross-trained and highly effective warehouse team
- Ensure procedures are documented accurately and amended as needed
- Coordinate shipments to/from Asia to meet customer deliveries and lower costs
- Communicate freight status on incoming shipments with Master Scheduling
- Arrange all trucks, containers and other non-standard shipment contracts.
- Manage local deliveries of materials as needed to support the business
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Three years of leadership experience in warehouse operations in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- Lean or Six Sigma & APICS certifications are highly desired
- Experience with international shipping (Asia), understands freight lanes and costs.
- Forklift certification for seated / stand-up preferred
- Organized individual capable to ensure accuracy in data logging and communication
- Proficient in Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of ERP systems within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read work instructions and other production support documents
WORK ENVIRONMENT & ATTRIBUTES
- Contract manufacturing facility, air-conditioned
- Manufacturing areas, ESD control and eye protection may be required