Sr. Internal Auditor
Florida, Lakeland-Winter Haven
1. Perform operational, financial and system related audits at corporate offices, corporate and sales based model stores and Red Flag reviews of receipt based model stores.
2. Assist in audit program preparation, risk analysis and internal control questionnaire.
3. Assess business processes, propose solutions, present and negotiate positions.
4. Develop and sell solutions to make operations and controls more efficient.
5. Assist other departments and/or perform special assignments.
6. Any other work that may be required.
7. Write audit reports and discuss findings with management
8. Track and report time in audit software.
9. Review the work of the other staff including the report to be generated from the work.
10. Train new employees in the use of the audit software.
CERTIFICATIONS OR LICENSES and other REQUIREMENTS
1. One or more of the following (or be obtained): CIA (Certified Internal Auditor); CPA (Certified Public Accountant); CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor); or Masters Degree in business or Accounting in lieu of certification.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
1. Bachelor Degree.
2. Understanding of accounting, business operations.
3. 5 years audit experience. Retail experience preferred.
4. Experience in developing risk analysis, writing internal audit programs, testing and evaluating results and communicating results, working independently.
5. Experience working for private company preferred.
6. Ability to communicate effectively with management, and personnel by telephone, or through written communication; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner.