Iowa, Other East Iowa
Our client, a Global Fortune 150 Manufacturing Company, is seeking an Recruiter to join their Amana HR Operations area.
This individual will provide recruiting support for Amana human resources, to include full cycle recruiting (sourcing candidates, responding to applicants, prescreening of candidates, resume screening, scheduling interviews) and assisting in other areas as needed. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
1. Full cycle recruiting (from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing through to offering)
2. Supports recruitment strategies to achieve required staffing levels.
3. Provides information on company operations and job opportunities to potential applicants. Screens and refers qualified applicants.
4. Schedules interviews
5. Corresponds with job applicants to notify them of opportunities.
6. Maintains records on recruiting activities as required.
7. Other duties as required
Day to Day Duties -
Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates (makes recommendations for hires)
Coordinating interviews with hiring managers (if needed)
Following up on the interview process status
Communicating information and benefits during screening process
Continue to track applicant through the process (drug test, background, NH paperwork)
Contact for NH orientation
Top 3 to 5 Skills MUST have - Recruiting experience, Good communication skills, Good listener, Target driven, Good at multi-tasking
Years of Experience Required - minimum of 1
Education Requirements - Associate' s degree preferred, but not required
Computer/Software knowledge required to perform duties-